The Shure SLX2 is a handheld wireless UHF transmitter designed for use with the Shure SLX4 wireless receiver. The transmitter is available with various Shure microphone capsules, providing a variety of signal response characteristics and pick up patterns.
This SLX2 handheld transmitter features the cardioid SM 58 capsule. The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects signals at the off-axis sections of the microphone, allowing higher gain before feedback from monitors and speakers. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function. Two AA size batteries provides up to 8 hours of power.
- SM58 Capsule
- The SM58 is industry standard and commonly used for general instrument and vocal capturing in live sound and recording applications.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis audio that can cause noise and feed-back.
- Sync Between Transmitter & Receiver
- The SLX series transmitters and receivers feature an infrared sync feature which allows settings such as frequency and channel, to be transferred remotely.
- Extended Battery Life
- The SLX2 handheld transmitter operates up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries.