The Shure SLX Series wireless microphone systems provide the performance and reliability needed for use in live performance venues, halls, sound reinforcement, etc. The UHF system is available in up to 8 different bands, over a 24MHz spectrum. This system includes the SLX4 receiver and SLX2 handheld transmitter with an SM58 microphone head.
The SLX4 receiver is rack or desk top mountable and features a diversity antenna design. The diversity design allows dual antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception. An XLR microphone level, and 1/4" phone line level outputs are featured. A comprehensive LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information as well as transmitter battery status, audio level and more.The SLX2 handheld transmitter features the cardioid SM 58 capsule. The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects signals at the off-axis sections of the microphone, allowing higher gain before feedback from monitors and speakers. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function. Two AA size batteries provide up to 8 hours of power.
- Sync Between Transmitter & Receiver
- The SLX series transmitters and receivers feature an infrared sync feature which allows settings such as frequency and channel to be transfered remotely.
- UHF Diversity
- The SLX4 receiver features UHF diversity reception. Dual receivers compete for the strongest possible reception, reducing noise and dropout due to RF interference.
- Mic & Line Level Output
- The SLX4 receiver features an XLR mic level and 1/4" phone line level output.
- Extended Battery Life
- The SLX2 handheld transmitter operates up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries.