The Linhof Kardan GT is a lightweight system camera for studio and location, combining the proven design details of the Kardan range with an innovative monorail and base-tilt elements, providing tri-axial camera adjustments to yield yaw-free movements, both with direct and indirect displacements. The modular design concept, in conjunction with the telescoping monorail, guarantees outstanding stability and provides full format flexibility with rapid conversion to 5x7 and 8x10". Special dovetail fittings allow for sliding the entire monorail back and forth freely on the tripod head.
- Yaw-free with precise parallel alignment.
- Scales for repeat settings and instant depth-of-field calculations.
- Center axis swings and tilts for uncomplicated Scheimpflug adjustments.
- Expanding monorail eliminates the need for costly add-on extensions.
- Parallel locks on base tilt guarantees perfect camera alignment.
- Outstanding stability, yet the camera weighs under 10 lbs.
- Perfect for professional and advanced amateurs alike.
- Upgradeable to 5x7 or 8x10 format.
- Note: Use of a 47mm lens on this camera requires the recessed lensboard adapter #001093 which allows the use of an additional smaller Technika type recessed lensboard, which, when combined puts the minimum extension at about 52mm - Schneider's 47mm XL lens requires a 59mm minimum extension to focus to infinity.