The TERK HDTVi is the only indoor HDTV antenna optimized for both UHF and VHF reception (channels 2-69).
The HDTVi elegantly solves the aesthetic challenge of integrating a log-periodic type element assembly into an indoor antenna. It is tuned for optimum HDTV reception with a unique design that utilizes log periodic elements and dipoles for receiving both UHF and VHF HDTV broadcasts, allowing you to receive more stations.
With high gain feature it picks up farther stations and the high back-to-front ratio rejects unwanted signals. The UHF antenna can even be mounted vertically or horizontally to aid in better reception.
- Small footprint base takes up less space.
- The cable can easily be routed in two directions (front or back) for more flexible cable management.
- Connects easily to your set-top box or high-definition television.
Quality & Performance
- Combines both UHF and VHF elements into one antenna.
- Clean overall design accents today's high-tech HDTV sets and tuners.
- UHF antenna can be mounted vertically or horizontally to aid in better reception.
- Consumers looking for an indoor solution for receiving high-definition programming.