The Norman ML600R Monolight (#810653) is a self-contained 600 w/s flash unit with a built-in Pocket Wizard Radio Slave Receiver. The Pocket Wizard allows wireless triggering of this unit from your Pocket Wizard, Pocket Wizard Plus transmitter, or Pocket Wizard MultiMax transceiver.
The 810653 accepts over 100 Norman accessories and light modifiers including softboxes, reflectors, grids, snoots and barn doors, using R9113 Adapter Ring.
A digital readout displays accurate, repeatable settings from 18 to 600 watt-seconds in 1/10 stop increments. It recycles in 2 seconds @ full power.
- Fires Without Wires
- Triggers from any Pocket Wizard Plus (channels 1-4), original Pocket Wizard (channels 1-16), or Pocket Wizard Multimax (channels 1-32).
- 5 F-Stop Range
- Drops down to 1/32 power, allowing more choices of lens apertures.
- Dual Scale Power Adjustments
- The controls on this 600 watt-second Monolight allow power adjustments in either watt-seconds or f/stops.
- Precision Control
- Digital interface adjustable in .1 stop increments.
- Fan Cooled
- Low noise, high performance fan offers increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave synchronization with other flashes.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Thermostat Protection
- Automatic shut-off if the unit becomes too hot.
- Auto Dump Function
- Gain access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.