The ZTS MBT-1 Multi Battery Tester provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery types.
This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed for commercial or home use, and tests popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high-accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display.
Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. It's easy to use (no switches or settings), and test results are easy to understand.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings
- Quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries
- Fully automatic—high accuracy Pulse Load test
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching
- Made in U.S.A.
- Uses 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
MBT-1 Multi Battery Tester is best used for measuring
- NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more
- 3.6V Li-Ion rechargeable [RCR123A, 18500, 17650, 18650]
- 1.5V button cell [S76, A76, A625, A640]
- 1.2V NiMH/NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
- 1.5V lithium [AA L91, AAA L92]
- 3V lithium coin [1616, 1620, 2016, 2025, 2320, 2032, 2430, 2450, 58L 1/3N]
- 6V '28' series [28A, S28, 28L]
- 3V photo lithium [CR123, CR2, CRV3]
- 1.5V alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
- 12V alkaline [A23]
- 9V alkaline, carbon zinc
Also Made by ZTS (sold separately)
Mini MBT Multi Battery Tester
- 1.2V NiMH
- NiCd rechargeable (AAA, AA, C, D)
- 1.5V alkaline (AAA, AA, C, D, N)
- 3V photo lithium (CR123, CR2, CRV3)
- 9V alkaline, zinc-carbon