The Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 (Black) backpack is a lightweight, high-mobility pack that provides foam-padded protection and quick access to an SLR, lenses, flash and accessories. The interior lid of the main compartment features the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries.
The 5371 has an EasyGrip carrying handle, a comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness to provide easy carrying comfort. The bag can be fully customized using the M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) and S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products.
- 900 denier PolyTek weatherproof compact backpack designed to carry an SLR camera and three lenses, flash and accessories.
- Front pocket holds film and features the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags for identifying available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up.
- Inner mesh accessory pockets
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible - This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- M.A.S. Modular Accessory System compatible - This system allows photographers to customize and personalize their backpacks, shoulder bags and cases by using accessories that quickly attach to the M.A.S attachment slots. These accessories will also attach to any belt or to the Tamrac Modular Accessory Belt.
- EasyGrip composite material is used in the handles. The material is exceptionally non-slip, yet soft and easy on your hands.
- A foam-padded backpack harness provides easy carrying comfort.