The Norman D12R Rapid power supply operates with all Series 900 Commercial lampheads and features a built-in Pocket Wizard radio slave receiver.
The D12 is a compact 1200w/s power supply, making it an ideal unit for location flash photography.
The power adjusts from full to -5 stops in .1 stop increments. All power levels are visible from the bright LED readouts.
In the symmetrical mode, the circuit has two 600 w/s channels. Each channel supports two heads, and each features a separate continuous sweep flash dimming dial. This enables the photographer to dial the power down from 600 to 75 w/s.
A Slow Charge selector allows use of the pack on location where there is sub-par wiring.
- Wireless Triggering
- Use your own Pocket Wizard brand radio slave transmitter to trigger this power pack. This pack is also capable of firing from other strobes' visible flash bursts.
- 4 Channel Control
- Each head outlet has its own on-off switch.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Both Audible "beep" and modeling lights "tracking" flash are switchable on or off.
- Fast Flash Duration
- Short flash duration of 1/1600 sec at full power. Useful for freezing motion and preventing under-exposures due to the flash being clipped off by the camera shutter.
- Consistent Output
- Flash output varies less than 1/20 stop even when line voltage varies up to 25V.
- Fast Recycle Time
- Requires only 2 seconds at full power.