The Ewa-Marine D-CP2 is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33' (10 m) depth.
Perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humidity or foul weather conditions. This housing will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for sealing. They tighten by means of two screw knobs.
The housing was specially designed for the Sony DSC-P series of digital stills cameras, including:
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space.
- Camera Functions
- Accesses to all camera functions through the PVC.
- Versatile Size and Weight
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing. Can change buoyancy by adding air or weight.
- Priced significantly less than conventional housings.