The HPS5000 from Behringer is a custom-designed, high-performance studio headphone with a circumaural, closed-back design. The HPS5000 offers 40mm cobalt capsules for ultra-wide frequency response and dynamic range, resulting in well-defined bass and transparent highs.
The padded headband and earcups allow for continued comfort during prolonged use. The over-the-ear design of the earcups also helps to reduce external noise. The single-sided cable uses oxygen-free copper wires for a clean audio signal.
- 40mm High-Efficiency Cobalt Capsules
- Wide Dynamic Range and Frequency Response
- Single-Sided Cord with Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- Padded Headband and Earcups
- Includes 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter