The Acratech Ultimate Ballhead is the result of innovative efficient design, created for combining low mass with incredible stopping power. Available with or without an installed Arca-type quick release clamp, it is an ideal head for those that do not require the progressive tension control of the heavier (and more expensive) Arca-Swiss B1.
The innovative design of the Acratech gives the photographer full access to 25% of a sphere at any time, and it is entirely capable of providing support in any direction so long as the tripod legs are not overwhelmed.
Model #1114 features rubber knobs, on the left hand side of the head. A quick release plate is not included, and Acratech offers a range of camera-specific plates, as well as a generic plate. Or can be used with any "Arca-Swiss type" plate, available from Arca-Swiss, Foba, NPC, Novoflex & Wimberley.
Note! Quick release plate not included.
- Arca-type quick release system
- Absolutely no migration after tightening the clamp
- Silky-smooth black andonized finish for precise positioning
- Open design facilitates quick maintenance
- Calibrated panning bed
- "Dry" ball does not attract dirt or dust
- Fully captive controls will not come off from prolonged vibrations