Experience big sound from a small bundle with the Kramer 903 Personal Stereo Audio Amplifier. The Kramer 903 includes multiple input and output options for any multimedia source. With 20W output capabilities and class-D technology, it provides enough power for any personal or small presentation applications. And with simple balance, treble, bass and volume controls, the Kramer 903 provides you the ability to customize the output of your audio.
In addition, the Kramer 903 can handle high volumes and heavy bass from only 12V of power without overheating because of its high efficiency power conversion. With 20W output capabilities and class-D technology, this machine provides enough power for any personal or small presentation applications. Also, the Kramer 903 includes a Loudness switch for automatic equalization in low-volume listening.
- 20W Total Power
- The Kramer 903 can output up to 20W (at 4 Ohms) of beautiful audio from any multimedia source. It features highly efficient Class D operation.
- Easy Controls
- With easy volume and equalization controls, the 903 is a breeze to set up and customize to your liking.
- Big Sound
- The Kramer 903 runs off of just 12VDC but can output an enormous 20W of sound without overheating. In addition, it offers a S/N ratio of 77dB at 1KHz.
- Input: 3x stereo on RCA connectors and 1x 3.5mm stereo mini-plug. Output: 1/4" headphone jack and terminal block for speakers.
- With numerous inputs and outputs, the Kramer 903 is compatible with any multimedia or audio source.
- Compact MegaTOOLS
- Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.