The Konus College 600X Biological Monocular Microscope is a professionally designed student microscope that includes a 15x wide field eyepiece and three interchangeable achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x). It incorporate a rack and pinion focusing system with micrometrical and macro metrical adjustment, and illumination is provided by a Concave sub-stage mirror and illumination control is provided by a light condenser lens, with iris diaphragm and filter-holder.
- Includes 15x wide-field eyepiece.
- Straight hollow tube design with a focal length 160mm making it useable for microphotography.
- Three position turret nosepiece with three achromatic objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x).
- Wide 120x110mm stage with slide clips.
- Double focus adjustments, with macro metric and micrometric for fine regulation and lens protective focus lock.
- Illumination provided by 46mm concave mirror.
- Light condenser lens with iris diaphragm and filter holder regulate incoming light.
- Solid, stable metal stand can be inclined to 90 degrees for more comfortable observation.