Swarovski's Laser Guide 8x30 incorporates the optics of the SLC series roof prism binocular in a beautifully crafted laser rangefinder suitable for the harshest of conditions. Expect a minimum of 1000 measurements from a single CR2 lithium battery, in a housing built to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F. The optics of this instrument are notably brighter and sharper than other flagship rangefinders, in a body which is also surprisingly light.
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
- SWAROBRIGHT multilayer coating process gives brighter images & truer color fidelity than competing rangefinders
- Incredibly elegant, lightweight design for an 8x30 optic
- ±4 Dioptric correction
- Conforms to USGA® 2006-2007 Rules of Golf
- The Laser Guide adheres to the USGA® standard of a legal distance-measuring device, as defined by their "14-3/0.5 Local Rule Permitting Use of Distance-Measuring Device."