The Telex BTR-700 is a professional UHF wireless intercom Base Station, offering full-duplex, frequency-agile support of up to 4 beltpacks plus a headset section for simultaneous five-person intercom communication, rugged all-metal construction, and a huge set of user selectable frequencies arranged in 24 factory preset groups.
The enhanced ClearScan feature of the BTR-700 searches for the optimal frequencies available in a given location and ranks them in select order of strength and clarity. The operation of this station is generally improved and simplified by the transparent graphic user interface, easily navigated by button selection, and presented clearly on the large, backlit LCD display.
The BTR-7 also features a highly versatile connectivity profile, with support of 2- and 4-wire intercoms and auxiliary audio sources on XLR connectors, enabling use as an expansion unit with existing intercom systems and matrices, including RTS and Clear-Com.
The BTR-700 represents a well designed and highly innovative use of the available wireless intercom technology, presented in simplified, intuitive fashion to the benefit of both the novice and veteran user, for installation purposes, or broadcast truck and other location applications.
- Wireless UHF intercom Base Station with frequency agility, full-duplexing, and selection from over 1440 available frequencies organized in independent 18 MHz bands
- 24 factory selected preset frequency groups
- Enhanced ClearScan two-button frequency selection for optimal, interference- and intermodulation-free location use, ranks available frequencies in order of reliability
- Simultaneous support of up to 4 beltpacks, expandable
- Large backlit LCD, transparent, menu-driven Graphic User Interface for simplified navigation and assignment
- Full function Talk/Listen headset station with dedicated headset and boom mic volume and gain controls ,allows for fifth simultaneous user(director, producer, engineer) on intercom channel
- Tabletop or rackmount use
- 1000' operating range
- Dual Voltage power supply for international use
- Compatibility with Audiocom, Clear-Com, RTS/RTS matrix wired and wireless intercoms, dedicated 2-wire XLE and 4-wire RJ-11 connectors
- XLR balanced Auxiliary audio input and output connectivity
- Transmit power level switch
- Independent front Portable Station enable/disable buttons with LED status indicators
- Telex or RTS front panel 4-pin headset connector reads dynamic or electret headset boom mic type automatically