The Telex APS-1 Amplified Broadband Combiner/Splitter enables the operation of 2 UHF wireless intercom base transceivers using only two antennas. In addition to accommodating 2 transmit and 2 receiver antennas, it provides power connections for up to 2 base transceivers.
The APS-1 features excellent output isolation, along with the broadband input filtering and amplification so necessary in multi-frequency systems to prevent inter modulation. The unit is an ideal complement to the Telex BTR1, RKP-4B, BTR-700 or BTR-800 series of UHF wireless intercoms, and supports directional and bi-directional log periodic antennas, along with standard 1/2 wave antenna types.
- UHF antenna splitter and combiner for Telex BTR-1/BTR-500/BTR-600/BTR-700 wireless intercom systems
- High DC output power with low inter modulation distortion, high isolation between ports
- Accepts 1/2 wave, directional and bi-directional log periodic antennas
- Standard IEC 320 power input connector
- Power for up to 2 transceivers
- TNC connectors for consistent impedance across frequency range