With extraordinarily-high image quality from 2400 dpi resolution, a 3.8 D-max rating, and 48-bit color, the Epson Expression 10000XL Photo Scanner offers everything professional photographers and graphic artists require for high-quality, large-volume scanning.
A reliable performer (rated to 100,000 cycles) that's sure to increase productivity, this hardworking scanner features Epson's exclusive ColorTrue II Imaging System, which combines superior image processing, a Xenon lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for enhanced colors and pinpoint registration. Its 3.8 Dmax delivers a broad dynamic range with excellent shadow detail. And an AutoFocus optics system, when activated, adjusts the focus and captures clear, precise images every time.
The 10000XL's batch scanning function increases productivity by allowing you to make multiple scanned images at once and saving files to a PC (48 35mm negatives, 30 35mm slides, 8 4x5" transparencies, or 6 medium-format transparencies). It is quick, too, scanning an 8.5 x 11" color image at 300 dpi in just under 23 seconds.
The Epson Expression 10000XL scans virtually anything, including reflective media up to 12.2" x 17.2" and transparencies up to 12.2" x 16.5". It also includes both USB and FireWire (IEEE 1394) connectivity for most Windows and Macintosh systems. There's also an optional network card.
- Extraordinary Image Quality
- With a Hardware resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi utilizing Epson's Micro Step Drive technology, the Expression 10000XL delivers brilliant clarity and detail
- Smooth Gradations with 48-Bit Color
- Captures over 4 trillion colors and 4,096 shades of gray
- 3.8 D-max for Precision Reproductions
- Accurately scans each image, including film and transparencies, for remarkable precision, even in shadow areas
- Enhanced Color with ColorTrue II Imaging
- Combines superior image processing, a long-lasting Xenon lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for bold, vibrant scans
- Convenient Large-Format Scanning
- Scan reflective media at sizes up to 12.2" x 17.2" and transparencies up to 12.2" x 16.5".
- Quick Scans with Hi-Speed USB and FireWire Connectivity
- Enhanced operation for most Windows or Macintosh systems - Powerful performance with fast scanning speeds - Speeds through an 8.5" x 11" color image at 300 dpi in under 23 seconds
- Batch Scanning for Increased Productivity
- Scans multiple images at one time and saves files to a PC (scans up to 48 35mm negatives, 30 35mm slides, eight 4" x 5" transparencies or six medium-format transparencies)
- Production Level Reliability
- Boasts a 100,000 cycle MCBF (mean cycles between failures) rating