The PRS-1 Low-Profile Projector Mount by Peerless Industries combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount virtually any projector up to 25 lbs (11.3kg) anywhere on a ceiling surface. Designed and built with both professional visual presentation pundits and home theater enthusiasts in mind, this mount offers exceptional design and strength in a simple form factor, and offers a very shallow mounting depth of 2.2".
This mount enables projector-to-screen registration with 360° rotation (with optional extension column), 30° swivel (flush mounted), independent ±10° roll, and +5°/-20° pitch/tilt adjustments. It features a beefy aluminum alloy construction, fine tuning adjustments, Armor Lock security, and cable management - integrates easily with a slew of Peerless' ceiling mount accessories, couples to standard 1.5" NPT steel pipe, ships pre-assembled, and includes mounting hardware for both wood or concrete surfaces. Secure your investment with this superior, well-built projector mount, the PRS-1; you'll be glad you did.
Note: Requires separate purchase of dedicated projector adapter plate.
- Secured with Armor Lock at every connection point
- Easily conceals connected cables through pre-molded slots
- Quick-release for easy and fast projector removal and maintenance
- Compatible with Spider Universal Adapter plate, model-specific adapter plates or universal clamp-style adapter plates
- Flexible positioning, easy-to-install, pre-assembled design
- Independent adjustments with 4 easy-to-reach adjustment points
- Attachment hardware included
- 5-Year Warranty