The Telex SR-50 is a single-channel battery-operated VHF wireless assistive listening receiver providing clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel. The receiver operates on one of 16 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band. The raised volume control knob makes level adjustments easily accessible by feel, and the recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections.
- Cost-effective single-channel VHF wireless portable assistive listening receiver
- Cost-effective multi-user monitoring solution for schools, houses of worship and conferencing
- Recessed headphone jack for secure connection
- Ergonomically designed easy-access raised volume control knob
- Up to 30 hours of operation from 2 "AA" alkaline batteries