The Davis & Sanford ProVista Airlift, combined with the FM18 Fluid Video Head, provides rigid support for those that need strength more than versatility in height options. The Airlift version features a pneumatic cylinder in the center post which provides smooth and easy floating action height adjustment for cameras weighing from 2 to 12 pounds.
It assembles to its working height very quickly, thanks to twist locks that only require 50% of a rotation. With double-strut top leg sections for extra stability, a center brace with lock, and non-skid rubber feet, this tripod is perfect for field, studio, educational or industrial applications.
- Double strut top leg sections gives extra stability
- Pivoting rubber/spike feet
- Air cushioned center column gives precision control
- Perfect studio tripod for applications of up to 12 lb
- Bubble level
- 3.75 x 3.25" camera platform size
- Dual adjustable pan handles give more control