ProMatte Pre-Cut Museum Mat - Savage Universal Corporation was the first company to manufacture pre-cut mats to the trade. With extensive market research and over sixty-seven years of manufacturing experience, Savage provides an extensive range of packaged mats that directly reflects the needs of today's consumers.
- Available as both single and double mats, each ProMatte is manufactured to exacting standards
- Each mat is individually packaged in a clear-view poly bag which eliminates warping inherent to shrink-wrap
- Each ProMatte is clearly labeled with UPC code and complete description for reorder
- Savage ProMatte line of pre-cut mats was created to fit standard photographic and frame sizes utilizing Savage's premium acid-free and lignin-free Spectrum Whitecore and Ultra Blackcore matboard; ProMatte Museum series mats are acid and lignin free
- Each Museum mat is cut from double-thick Spectrum Whitecore matboard
- The generous proportions and 8-ply matboard provides a sophisticated look found in art galleries and museums