The Audio Source AMP100 is an inexpensive stereo 100 Watt power amplifier with a 50 Watt per channel output at 8 ohms. The unit features front speaker selector switches, dual speaker outputs on 5-way binding post connectors, dual audio inputs on RCA stereo pairs, and a direct audio RCA stereo output.
The AMP100 is a viable powering solution for home audio systems, and it may also be used as a zone or distribution amplifier for bars, restaurants and offices.
- Stereo Power power amplifier with 100 Watt output at 8 ohms, 160 Watts at 8 ohms Bridged for home or installations
- Built-in A, B and A+B speaker selector switcher, dual speaker outputs for zone or distribution amplifier functionality. When using A+B speakers together it's imperative to make sure all speaker are rated a minimum 8 ohm impedance
- Dual audio inputs and dedicated audio output on RCA connectors
- Stereo and Bridged Mono operation with selector switch
- Auto On signal sensing switch powers unit upon input signal detection
- Built-in, unswitched rear panel 400 Watt AC outlet
- Rugged black aluminum faceplate
- Lightweight design