The Rolls MA2152 is a two rack space mixer/amplifier designed for installed sound applications such as paging and background music in restaurants, houses of worship, schools, and other similar venues. It includes two phantom-powered XLR microphone inputs and three stereo pairs of RCA jacks for input of CD players, AM/FM tuners, and other audio devices. Priority ducking for paging is offered on mic one and RCA source three.
The MA2152 can send an output signal to 4, 8, or 16 ohm speakers, as well as 25V or 70V line systems. Output configurations include stereo, mono 70V, and dual mono 25V. An RCA stereo pair provides a pre-master level record output.
- Two rack space unit with an intuitive interface
- Two phantom-powered microphone inputs, each with volume and tone controls
- Three stereo RCA inputs, each with individual volume controls
- Multiple output options - 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 16 ohms, 25V line, and 70V line
- Bass and treble controls for RCA sources 1 and 2
- Priority ducking on mic 1 and source 3
- Fault protected power amp
- Stereo pre-master level record output
- Made in the USA