From Henry Engineering, the Patch Box II Analog Stereo Output Multiplier and Signal Converter is a handy utility audio device designed to expand the stereo outputs found on audio mixers, recording devices, etc. The Patch Box II features balanced, stereo paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs. The outputs feature 2 stereo paired XLR and 4 stereo paired 1/4" TRS balanced connectors.
In addition to the balanced outputs, 6 stereo paired RCA phono connectors provide a suitable solution for consumer audio recorders and input devices. In all, the unit provides a total of 12 stereo outputs that can be simultaneously used to send output signal to various devices without signal degradation and noise. The Patch Box II is the answer for engineers without sufficient stereo balanced or unbalanced mixer outputs.
- Stereo Inputs, 12 Stereo Outputs
- The Patch Box II features a pair of balanced stereo inputs that feed 12 stereo outputs.
- Balanced to Unbalanced Conversion
- In addition to splitting signal to multiple outputs, the Patch Box II will also output consumer, unbalanced audio via the 6 RCA phono connectors.
- Simultaneous Output
- All 12 stereo outputs are capable of simultaneous operation without signal degradation and noise.
- The unit has a completely passive design, no batteries or power are required.