As a member of Pentax's premium porro prism binoculars series, the Pentax 20x60 PCF WP Binocular offers astounding optical performance with a stylish design that's fully waterproof & fogproof. Ideal for harsh climates full of impacts and extremes of temperature and precipitation, its aspherical lens elements and BaK-4 porro prisms with phase coatings render your observations into the razor-sharp stratosphere of world class optics. Each model in the series gives a whopping 20mm or more of eye relief, and they'll all take the optional tripod adapter (highly recommended in the case of this unit). The 20x60 is an excellent big game hunter's optic as well as being perfectly suited to astronomy and long distance security tasks.
This is the "II" version of the popular PCF WP series, featuring improvements in the sculpting of the housing as well as the eyecups.
High-powered binoculars are difficult to hold steady by hand; a monopod (and a tripod adapter if not included with the binocular) with an incorporated fluid pan/tilt head or with such a head attached between the monopod and the binocular is highly recommended.
- JIS Class 6 waterproofing (submersible to 1 meter)
- Each air-to-glass surface is fully multicoated
- Center focus dial with focus lock function
- ±4 Dioptric correction in locking click stops
- 57-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Improved locking helicoid-type eyecups
- Pentax "Worry Free" Warranty
- Pentax will repair or replace this binocular to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. Replacement may be with comparable model at Pentax's discretion if the original model is no longer available.