Spectron is the next generation of spectral effect plug-ins that allows for unmatched control over audio by frequency. The plug-in analyzes incoming audio and splits it into thousands of frequency bands. It than applies independent delay, morph, filter and pan effects and then re-synthesizes the processed audio into an entirely new sound.
In practice one could take a mixed drum track and add delay to the snare, or send the hi-hat panning back and forth. Or give a guitar a delay, but only on the high notes or make a bass ring down low, but stay clear and dry up in the high register.
Using this unique control over individual frequencies, Spectron can sound like a phaser, flanger, chorus, ensemble, vocoder or entirely new classes of effects. The plug-in is perfect for radio spots, loop and sample manipulation, sound effect design and electronic and dance music production.
- Complete spectral effect toolbox
- Spectral morph, filter, pan, delay and smear
- Use to warp, twist and shape synthesizers and samples
- Allows for manipulating frequency individually
- Immersive, easy to use graphic user interface