The Zoom RT-223 is a battery operated, lightweight portable Rhythm and Bass drum machine. It is designed for live performance DJ pattern generation and arrangement, personal song creation and composition, or studio use as a sound layering solution.
The RT-223 features a large library of sounds and patterns, and several functions that quicken and enhance the arrangement and performance process. The touch-sensitive trigger pads are backlit, facilitating its use in dark stage and studio environments.
It is an inexpensive and feature-laden programming tool for DJ's and musicians.
- Lightweight, low-profile portable drum machine with backlit, touch-sensitive pads
- 70 Drum Kits, 213 preset sound selection appropriate to all styles and genres of music
- 12 built-in Bass presets including Acoustic, Electric and Synth
- 440 preset Style patterns from all musical genres; Groove Play pad assignment easily and quickly assigns any pattern to any pad for live performance triggering or song arrangement
- FAST(Formula Assisted Song Translator) song creation function uses +, -, and x symbols asd commands to simplify song arrangement, speeds up process for songs with many repeated patterns, sequences
- Intuitive, ergonomic work surface design with mostly single function pad and keypad control assignments
- Built-in multi-band compressor/EQ and insertable reverbs and multi-effects
- MIDI In with MIDI Clock support for synchronized play with other external MIDI sequencers or drum machines
- Line input accepts external audio from playback devices such as CD's or minidiscs, and instruments such as guitar or bass via an effect output