The Roland CM-30 CUBE Monitor CUBE Monitor is an inexpensive 2-way, 6.5" active coaxial speaker, with 30 Watts of built-in amplification, suitable for stage, studio, or presentation use.
The CM-30 is equipped with an XLR input for dynamic microphones, a 2-band equalizer section, a stereo headphone output with a separate level control, and a versatile complement of line and auxiliary inputs and outputs for connecting external audio devices, such as CD or cassette players, and external outboard processors. There is also a stereo link section for connecting two units, and effectively doubling the available channels.
The CM-30 is a cost-effective monitoring solution with a nice reservoir of clean power and useful features.
- Versatile active monitor for the studio, stage, lectures and presentations with 30 Watt output
- 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 3 separate input channels with one XLR mic or line, 2 additional Aux inputs for CD or cassette players, external effects processors
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection of two units with total of 8 stereo inputs, and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control, built-in 2-band EQ
- Metal grill cover for speaker, metal corner protectors for enclosure
- All-metal, recessed carrying handle for easy transportation