The CB Digital-S Flash Rotating Camera Bracket from Custom-Brackets is a simple and easy-to-use bracket that features a 180° pivoting flash arm that keeps the flash centered above the lens in both horizontal and vertical positions.
The CB Digital-S model is built from black anodized aluminum, with two 1/4"-20 posts to mount a camera and flash, as well as a 1/4"-20 thread to mount the entire system onto a tripod. Slightly shorter than the "T" model, it will accommodate smaller SLR cameras that do not have an add-on power grip or booster. The camera can be mounted with the comfortable grip on either right or left side, and shoe mount flashes can be mounted with the optional FT-JR accessory.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Machined from black anodized aluminum, this bracket offers added strength and versatility with its lighter materials and black finish.
- Versatile Pivoting Arm
- Its pivoting Arm has spring-loaded tension, a maximum 180° of rotation, and a 1/4"-20 post to mount a flash. The FT-JR accessory permits shoe mounted flashes to be used (sold separately).
- Maintenance- & Lubrication-Free Design
- Designed to be easy-to-use and maintenance-free, you won't need to oil or lubricate this bracket's arm or features.
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Posts & Thread
- Ready for a large SLR camera and accessory flash with the two 1/4"-20 posts, it is also tripod-ready with a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom of the bracket.
- Reversible Comfort Foam Grip
- Easily swap the comfortable foam grip from either the right or left side of the bracket.
- Lens-To-Flash Distance: 11"
- The bracket's nominal lens-to-flash distance is 11" (30 cm).
- Made in the USA
- Designed and created here in the USA.