Heading out at dawn or dusk puts you on the trail when most game is on the move - this is when light is at a premium and the stakes are high. Zeiss puts the odds in your favor with the Conquest 3.5-10x50 MC. This fine sighting solution combines a favored and flexible 3.5-10x power range with stunning twilight performance from an outstanding 50 mm objective.
Zeiss' Conquest scopes are configured with a 1.0" main-tube that's o-ring sealed and nitrogen filled to ensure all-weather performance. The optics are first rate, and every air-to-glass surface features Zeiss' MC multicoating for optimum light transmission, contrast, and resolution.
This particular Conquest scope features low profile hunting turrets that offer 1/4 MOA adjustments with a square adjustment range of 65.9 MOA. The #20 Z-Plex reticle has been placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane, and the scope's exterior features a non-reflective matte black finish.
- Optical Performance
- Precision ground optics deliver detailed images with high contrast
- MC multicoating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity, resolution
- Operational Details
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments
- Parallax free from 100 yd to infinity
- The #20 Z-Plex reticle: four long medium weight posts and fine cross hairs. This standard plex-style reticle affords quick target acquisition and accurate shot placement.
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range.
- Construction and Design
- Low profile hunting style turrets
- 1.0" one-piece main-tube is durable and lightweight
- Nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance