The AudioFire12 is a 12 input/12 output audio interface that offers the same high quality hardware and software found in other Echo Digital Audio products, but with the addition of a FireWire interface. The unit allows for recording 24-bit/192kHz audio with low latency monitoring on any Windows XP or Mac OS X computer (desktop or notebook) with a FireWire port.
The AudioFire12's twelve balanced 1/4" TRS inputs are perfect for those users who already have a mixer, multiple microphones and preamps and need to get all those sources into a computer. Additionally the unit provides twelve sets of LED meters for signal monitoring, MIDI I/O, word clock synchronization, two FireWire ports and twelve channels of full duplex 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback.
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a) interface with 15 foot cable
- Supports full duplex twelve-channel in/twelve-channel out operation at 24-bit, 192kHz sample rate
- Full 24-bit digital pathway throughout the system
- Software console for monitoring, metering and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major professional audio software
- Traction software included