The Feedback Destroyer Pro FBQ2496 from Behringer is a Feedback Suppressor that uses an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm. The unit automatically and "intelligently" locates up to twenty feedback frequencies per channel and sets extremely narrow notch filters to attenuate them, leaving the remainder of the program material virtually untouched.
A "Set-and-Forget" default setting plus the Panic button, allows the FBQ2496 to be set up and running in no time. The auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the manual mode allows individual setting of up to forty fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment.
Open MIDI architecture provides for future software updates and flexible communication with other digital devices. With the unit's various modes, mastering just about any live sound situation is effortless, while the option to use it as a creative sound-shaping tool is always available.
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and modulates up to twenty frequencies per channel in response to the onset of feedback
- Fast feedback detection (less than 0.2 seconds)
- Ultra narrow notch filters for effective feedback suppression while maintaining the sonic integrity of the source material
- "Set and forget" default setting plus Panic button enable fast and easy performance
- Auto mode continually monitors the program material, resetting filters as necessary
- Single shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until reset manually
- Manual mode allows setting up of forty individual fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Open MIDI architecture for future software updates and flexible communication with other digital equipment
- Internal switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption