This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
For over twenty years, Simmons has cultivated a reputation as a leader in offering the true outdoorsman great binoculars, riflescopes and other sport optics products.
Shotguns are not rifles - so why mount a riflescope to a shotgun? The ProHunter 1.5-5x32 Shotgun Scope is an excellent sighting solution for dedicated shotgunners. This fine scope is designed to get the job done right; short-range parallax correction, a specific reticle for turkey/deer, and 1/4 MOA adjustments.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Multicoated optics
- Water, shock, and fogproof
- Parallax corrected from 50 yd to infinity
- TrueZero flex erector system for repeatable accuracy
- Tactile rubberized SureGrip surfaces simplify adjustments
- Quick Target Acquisition (QTA) eyepiece for rapid target acquisition and accurate shot placement
- Parallax corrected at 50 yards
- Designed for turkey or whitetail shotgun shooting
- ProDiamond reticle identifies a turkey's vital zone at 40 yd and a deer's vital zone at 75 yd