This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 8-Point 3-9x32 Riflescope from Simmons features a modest 32mm objective, a 1.0" tube, and a Truplex reticle. This entry-level optic is fitted high-quality coated lenses, and 1/4 MOA adjustments.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Water, shock, and fogproof
- High quality fully-coated lenses
- Tactile rubberized SureGrip surfaces simplify adjustments
- SureGrip rubber surfaces simplify adjustments in any conditions
- Quick Target Acquisition (QTA) eyepiece for rapid target acquisition and accurate shot placement
- Truplex reticle with four posts and fine cross hairs for accurate shot placement