The CAD GXL-3000 Studio Stereo Pack is a convenient and complete microphone solution for project studio recording. The Studio Pack includes the GXL-3000 large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone, 2 GXL-1200 small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphones and an EPF-15A pop filter.
The GXL-3000 multi-pattern condenser microphone is designed for capturing vocals and general instruments in project and professional studio recording applications. The multi-pattern design provides the flexibility needed to capture audio in any scenario. The cardioid pattern rejects off-axis audio and noise, the omni-directional pattern provides a more generous pick up area at the front of the capsule, and the figure-8 pattern provides a uniform response at both sides of the diaphragm.
The GXL-1200 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, also effective in minimizing noise, ambiance and feedback. The high SPL handling enables excessively loud audio signals to be reproduced without noise or distortion. The GLX-1200 is housed in a slim profile, rugged enclosure ideal for spot capturing vocals and instruments such as guitar, strings, wood winds, overheads, cymbals, percussion and more.
- Dual Microphones and Pop Filter
- The Studio Stereo Pack is a versatile package that includes a GXL-3000, 2 GXL-1200s and a pop filter. The included small and large diaphragm microphones present engineers with a variety of recording possibilities
- Dual GXL-1200 Cardioid Microphones
- Stereo capturing of overheads, ambiance, live performances and instruments can be easily achieved with the included GXL-1200 small diaphragm cardioid microphones
- The GXL-3000 features switchable cardioid, omni-directional, and figure-8 polar patterns for flexibility in any recording scenario
- High Sensitivity and SPL Handling
- The high sensitivity, linear frequency response and high SPL handling allows the microphone to be used in any recording or sound reinforcement application
- Pop Filter
- The included pop filter effectively suppresses noise caused by plosives and sibilance