Swarovski's SLC series roof prism binoculars are ideal for those who want more quality and performance with ergonomic design distinguished by international awards. Optimal viewing comfort, provided by the unconventionally large prism system, and a brilliant field of view make these modern and slender optics truly special for those who appreciate something special. Now arriving in Swarovski's newer forest green finish, as well as having an improved bridge with curvature for better handling.
The 8x56 B SLC-"new" is an enormous (and enormously bright) binocular-well suited to use at dusk and even into starlight for the dedicated hunter. It has an exit pupil of 7.0mm, which is wider than almost any person's own pupil ever becomes of its own accord. This makes it quite simple to keep the image exiting the binocular directly over your own pupil. With this kind of weight, the addition of a monopod while in the field will greatly increase your all-day stamina upon a hike.
In 2009, Swarovski now is including their lovely Snap Shot digiscoping adapter with all of their SLC-"new" binoculars.
- ±2.5 Dioptric correction is centered with the focusing dial
- 59-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
- Swarotop and Swarodur multilayer give particularly bright images with true color fidelity
- Phase corrected BaK-4 roof prisms with broadband coating
- Eye relief of 22mm sufficient for all types of eyeglass or sunglass users
- An 8x binocular that can be used in any lighting conditions thanks to the generous 7mm exit pupil diameter