The Furman P-8 Pro Series II 8-Outlet 20 Amp Power Conditioner offers advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppression. Furman's proprietary Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) suppresses AC noise evenly, assuring maximum performance from your system. SMP circuitry offers the highest degree of protection against electrical surges and spikes, and does this without sacrificing itself or any of its components. In addition, the Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit automatically turns off the unit when it is fed 140 volts or higher, protecting itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage.
Note! This unit has a current rating of 20 amps, and comes with a special 20 amp plug (NEMA 5-20P)
- Eight rear panel outlets and one front panel outlet.
- 20 amp rating, with high-inrush-capable magnetic circuit breaker.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV provides the highest level of AC surge suppression.
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) guards your valuable equipment from dangerous wiring faults.
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components.
- The master switch controls all outlets and glows red when the power is on.
- Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel, glass epoxy printed circuit boards