The Novatron 2100C is the most cost effective flash head in their line of quality studio strobes. It comes equipped with a non-replaceable UV coated 1000 w/s flash tube, a 100 watt tungsten modeling lamp, 15' power cord, and a mounting bracket with knobs for securing the bracket to a light stand and attaching an umbrella. Also, the 2100C features a highly effective built in reflector, which eliminates the need to fumble around with accessory reflectors. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because there is no fan, this head is extremely small.
- Easy to Control
- This lamp head features an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- Removeable Reflector
- The reflector is built-on. In addition the 2100 head can be outfitted with parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 15' cable included. Head extension cables are available in 15 and 25' for heads used at longer distances from the power pack (Longer cable lengths will result in .25 and .3 stop reduction in power, respectively).
- Modeling Light
- Easily replaceable, 100W, 120V, standard Edison Base Bulbs are ideally found at B&H, or any houseware store in an emergency.
Note:Designed to work with all current Novatron power packs: V240, V400,V600, D1000 AND D1500. Older packs with a 5- pin connector require a #4012 adapter.