Foma Fomaspeed Variant III VC RC Paper is a neutral-tone, medium-weight, variable contrast black & white paper on a pure white, resin coated base.
Fomaspeed is made using silver chlorobromide emulsion that gives a silver image tone shading from neutral to mildly warm. The paper features a very rich halftone scale from a shining white to a saturated black.
- This paper features short exposure and developing times, due to the built in developing substances in the emulsion to ensure fast and consistent results.
- Its high speed enables to use large lens diaphragm values even at enlarging on large sheet sizes.
- Nice cold to warm image tone. Very good grey tonalities in the range of skin tones.
- A very uncomplicated portrait-photography paper. Easy to process and easy to dry.
- Quality black & white paper manufactured in the Czech Republic and available for the first time in U.S. sizes.
- Widely used in over 50 countries around the world.