The AJA HD10AMA is a 4-channel analog audio embedder/disembedder that works with an SDI media signal. This device operates at a dual rate offering high-definition and standard-definition functionality; it has the ability to extract 4 balanced audio channels and output them on XLR connectors. The user also has the ability to select the embedding process, accepting balanced audio and embedding 4 channels with the SDI video signal.
- Dual Rate
- This device automatically detects the type of SDI input; it is compatible with standard definition or high definition video signals.
- Balanced Analog Audio
- The HD10AMA embeds or disembeds 4 channels of analog audio on 4 XLR connectors. The sample rate is converted to a 48 kHz synchronous signal.
- Breakout Cables
- Supplied breakout cables allow the main device to be a compact size; all channels of audio are input on a multi-pin connector breaking out to XLR connectors.
- Embedding and Disembedding
- This unit accomplishes both tasks with the user's selection.