The ProDI from Radial Engineering is a high-quality, single channel, ultra-compact passive direct box, specifically developed to allow regional sound companies and project studios access to the quality of a Radial direct box at a more affordable price point. The ProDI is a great choice for bass and acoustic guitar.
The unit features a custom-made transformer that is able to handle high levels without saturation and has an exceptionally linear frequency response from 20Hz to 18kHz, making it ideal for electronic musical instruments and audio equipment. Also featured is a -15dB pad for high output sources and ground lift switch to troubleshoot noise from ground loops.
A 14-gauge welded I-beam inner chassis and outer shell greatly reduce the possibility of torque stresses being applied to the PC board. A full-bottom no-slip rubber pad works double-duty by providing protection from electrical shock and making sure the ProDI stays put.
- Great sounding, single channel, rugged passive DI for acoustic guitars and bass guitars
- High performance custom-wound transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- -15dB pad for wide range of input levels and a ground lift switch eliminates ground loop hum
- Ideal for live sound and studio
- Passive design requires no external power