The Electro-Voice HDC-5 is a heavy duty cover that fits the Zx4 and Zx5 loudspeakers. It is designed to protect the enclosure during storage. It has heavy duty padding on all sides and utilizes durable 1000D Black Cordura laminated to foam. The cover has a built-in hard top so that one enclosure can be safely stacked on top of another. This is accomplished with a two-ply corrugated top structure with internal rubber protective feet.
The rear of the HDC-5 features a transparent vinyl pocket that accepts normal cardstock inserts to help identify model and/or serial numbers. This is especially helpful with Zx5 as it is available in different horn patterns. The side of the HDC-5 has a circular opening that gives access to the handle on the enclosure. This makes it easy to transport the enclosure with HDC-5 maintaining its protective capabilities.
- Stackable speaker case using a built-in hard top
- 1000 denier black Cordura laminated to foam
- Heavy duty padding on all sides
- Rear pocket for model identification
- Integrated handle opening
- Compatible with;
- Electro Voice ZX4 or ZX5 speakers