The Lectrosonics M152/5P Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is highly sensitive, and features a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. The M150's frequency response is measured at 20Hz to 20kHz with a slight rise around 10kHz, resulting in a brighter, more "airy" response. A low frequency dip around 50Hz reduces noise caused by proximity effect and ambience. The omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The M152/5P is compatible with any Lectrosonics beltpack with a TA5 connector.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup at the direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The omnidirectional pattern is less susceptible to handling and clothing noise.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response features a slight rise around 10kHz. The high frequency rise enhances high frequencies of vocals, creating an "airy" response.
- Compatibility with Lectrosonics Transmitters
- The mic is compatible with any other Lectrosonics beltpacks with TA5 connectord