Get improved color accuracy in difficult lighting with the ExpoCap White Balance Filter, the fast and easy digital white balance filter. Spend more time shooting and less time on workflow. Simply read and set white balance with the ExpoCap in place before shooting and you'll reduce or eliminate the need for post-capture adjustments. Get a solution that's quickly become a preferrable method of achieving fairly accurate color balance for today's photographers.
Unlike the original ExpoDisc White and Warm Balance Filters, which are carefully calibrated to stringent standards of light transmission and neutrality for professional photographers, the ExpoCap produces a slightly warmed image when used to set the custom white balance on a digital camera.
NOTE: The ExpoCap "clips" on to a lens much like a traditional lens cap design.
- ExpoCap is an easy to use custom white balance solution that eliminates the inconvenience and inconsistencies of other methods
- From a gray frame, you then set custom white balance that results in more accurate color in most lighting conditions
- Clips on to front of lens for secure hold
- Fine tune color at point of capture
- Works in mixed, or difficult lighting conditions
- Replaces your gray and white cards
- Spend more time shooting and less on workflow
- Convenient, fast and easily used