The Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II is more powerful and more versatile than the original Ultra LED ring light, and is ideal for macro photography. Equipped with 24 oversized, super-bright white LEDs, it features a variable-power dial to quickly and easily optimize the light output. A larger inner diameter makes the Ultra II perfect no matter the lens size of your digital camera. It can accommodate up to a 58mm filter size lens.
The Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II can be used as a continuous light source, and can also be triggered from a standard PC or hot-shoe sync. Furthermore, a function switch allows half of the LEDs to be switched off to aid in resolving surface details. This compact, lightweight ring light is perfect for any kind of close-up photography: dental, catalog, jewelry, etc.
- 24 oversized, super-bright LEDs for maximum power (up to 12W)
- Larger inner diameter that can accommodate any lens size without vignetting
- Continuous light or flash mode with Sync connector for PC or hot-shoe connection
- Full- or half-light capability (modes for full ring, left side only, and right side only)
- Variable-power dial to control the exposure easily
- Uses 4 AA Batteries (NiMH, NiCad, Alkaline or Lithium) and also has an external power jack for use with an AC adapter (optional)
- Features Series 7 threads; comes with adapter rings: 52mm, 55mm, and 58mm