The Samson SERVO 300 is a 2-channel, 300-watt 2RU rackmount power amplifier, suitable for powering small to medium sized P.A. systems or integrated conference room audio systems.
The SERVO 300 features large, 10-segment, 3-color level LED meters and independent channel volume controls. The rear panel includes 1/4-inch balanced and RCA input connectors, as well as 5-way binding post and 1/4-inch speaker outputs.
The SERVO 300 also features 4-stage power protection circuitry that ensures optimal performance, overload protection of connected components, and cooler more efficient operation. This is a durable, versatile power amplifier that inexpensively serves the musical, corporate and educational communities.
- 2-channel rackmount power amplifier with 150 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms, 300 Watts Bridged Mono at 8 Ohms
- 4-stage protection circuitry includes Short Circuit, Thermal, Current Limit, DC Offset, Current Inrush, RF Protection, Power On/Off Muting
- Accurate 10-segment, 3-color Level LED meters, Peak and Signal LED indicators for each channel
- 1/4" Phone balanced, RCA Phono unbalanced input connectors, 5-way binding post and 1/4" outputs
- Versatile and durable for smaller school or club P.A. systems and conference room installation audio applications