The 66" high S5-2 system is a 1.6" thick, 4' wide SORBER that functions both as an absorber and redirector of acoustic energy.
The system consists of two, 2' wide hinged panels that fold in half, and when folded, offers a handle for easy transport. Two or three systems can be placed behind a drum kit or a single system behind an instrument amplifier to absorb the significant amount of acoustic energy that would normally be reflected off a back wall and back into the room.
Additionally, the system can be used free-standing in a room corner to create a quick and effective bass trap.
The S5-2 is constructed from fiberglass, covered in a dark grey, heavy duty "car-trunk" cloth and has a Class-A fire rating.
- SORBER panels provide efficient noise reduction by not only redirecting acoustic energy, but simultaneously absorbing it
- Portable and lightweight, weighing 19 lbs
- System folds in half and provides a handle for easy transportation
- Can be used free-standing or attatched to a wall with optional Touch Fastener patches
- Multiple uses, including creating a temporary vocal or instrument booth, absorbers for monitor speakers or instrument amplifiers and as temporary bass traps