The DGE-530T 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI Network Adapter from D-Link is a quick and easy way to add 10/100/1000 Mbps "Gigabit" ethernet to your home computer. The card features advanced functions such as Wake-on-LAN, IEEE 802.p1 Priority Tagging, embedded flow control and a cable diagnostic feature to identify bad network cables.
Installing in a standard PCI slot, the interface card features a standard RJ-45 connection to a network. The card is compatible with most desktop operating systems, including Windows, Red Hat Linux and Novell Netware.
- PCI Interface
- The card connects to your computer via a standard internal PCI interface, making it easy to add to most modern workstations.
- 10/100/1000 Connectivity
- The network adapter is completely backwards compatible with standard BaseT networking protocols, including 10BaseT, 100BaseT and Gigabit Ethernet 1000BaseT.
- Wake-on-LAN Management
- The card can be configured with Wake-on-LAN Management, allowing you to remotely wake up computers over a network.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- The network card is compatible with Windows XP/2000/2003, Novell Netware 4.2/5.x/6.x and Red Hat Linux 7.3 and later. You can be sure that this card will function and add network capabilities to a wide variety of operating platforms.
- Advanced Network Features
- The card supports many advanced network features including IEEE 802.1p Priority Tagging to give precedence to time-critical packets, embedded flow control to help reduce the number of dropped packets and a cable diagnostic feature to help troubleshoot a bad network cable.