The Belkin 16' USB 1.1 Active Extension Cable USB-A Male to USB-A Female ensures you get the best performance and maximum data integrity when you transfer information between your computer and devices. The cable uses active electronics to sustain your data signal, so you can connect a peripheral to your PC from an extra 16 feet away.
Standard (passive) USB extension cable connections can cause significant data loss over distances of more than 16'. With the Belkin USB Active Extension Cable, you can connect up to four of these cables in a series along with a device cable for a total operating distance of up to 80' (24.38 m).
- Meets all USB 1.1 specifications
- Long Distance Connection
- Maximizes efficiency, preventing data loss up to an additional 16' (4.88 m)
- Connects up to 4 USB Active Extension Cables and 1 device cable in a series for up to 80' (24.38 m) total operating distance
- Requires no drivers; installs easily, using Plug-and-Play technology
- Power Supply
- USB interface (Bus-Powered)
- Reduced Interference
- Reduces EM/RF interference using foil and braid shields