The Pelican 1500 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a folding rubber over-molded handle.
The case includes a three piece foam insert set consisting of; 1 "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1.0" foam pad.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Three piece foam insert
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three piece foam insert set consisting of; 1 "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1.0" foam pad
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Rubber over-molded handle
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280